MZ-B and ZX- Series Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Machine
- As a kind of submerged arc welding machine power source.. It can
weld mild steel, low alloy steel ,stainless steel, heat-resistant
steel, composite steel etc.
- The machine adopts three phases rectifying circuit, which has
automatic compensation to electric grid fluctuation, to ensure arc
stability, good formation of welding seam, output current
adjustment is simple, reliable and convenient.
- Adopts three phases minimum firing angle protection method, to
ensure good control of dynamic characteristic.
- The welding machine has low down feature, it's constant current
source and suitable to variable speed wire-feeding submerged arc
- The rated welding current is homologous to rated duty cycle, when
duty cycle increased, the welding current will decrease.
- Automatic spot welding arc-tracing unit driven with light-duty oil
cylinder, without compressed air input, output conveyor and inlet
pulling rod system are in segments, length and quantity can be
chosen according to workpiece length
- This machine also can be used as the welding source for H beam
welding machine and also welding manipulator for tank welding.
1. Surrounding environment temperature:
- During welding: -10℃～+40℃
- During transportation and storage: -25℃～+55℃
2. Relative humidity:
- While 40℃, not exceed 50％
- While 20℃, not exceed 90％
- The altitude is less than 1000 m
- For welding machine, the degree of inclination is less than 15°
- The welding machine can not work in the rail
- There is no gas, steam,other chemical dust and explosive ,corrosive
media which will seriously affect welding machine working.
- There is no severe vibration and bumps .
|Input voltage||V||3 ~380||3 ~380|
|Rated Input current||A||97||121|
|Rated welding current||A||1000||1250|
|Rated welding voltage||V||44||44|
|Rated duty cycle||%||100||100|
|Voltage output range||V||28-44||28-44|
|Current voltage range||A||200-1000||250-1250|
|Rated input capacity||KVA||64||80|
|Air switch||A / V||160 / 380||160 / 380|